Danger of Wasps
People often confuse wasps for bees. This can be a dangerous mistake. Wasps commonly build their hives in or near houses and playgrounds. There are several key differences between bees and wasps. Bees can only sting once.
This is not true for wasps. Wasps can sting several times. Also, wasps tend to be more aggressive than bees. A single bee sting can cause you to be sore for up to a week. Since wasps can repeatedly sting you, the pain can be much more intense.
Having a sweetened drink, such as soda, can be a danger if it is left unattended outdoors. When a sweetened drink is left outside, it can attract wasps. Sometimes, wasps will go inside the soda can. This can result in a very painful sting when you go to take a drink.
In some cases, Danger of wasps are than normal at times. They tend to be much more aggressive if you are near their hive. If they feel you are a threat, you risk getting stung several times by multiple wasps.
For most, wasp stings are painful. But for others, they can be deadly. Some people experience an anaphylactic reaction when they are stung. These reactions can happen quickly. The anaphylactic reaction causes several dangerous symptoms. First, it causes you blood pressure to drop. And then, your airways will start to swell shut.